Loio & Clio integration can boost your daily productivity and consume fewer working hours. When key software apps work in tandem, you can do plenty of tasks at once. For example, review your contracts, keep them in one place, share them with your teammates, add relevant comments instantly, and more.
Together with Clio, Loio helps you scan all your contracts from multiple storage locations and provides you with an accurate analysis report for each document. Let’s see how you can connect Clio and Loio just in a flash.
Please note that you’ll need a Loio Team account to enable Clio integration for your team.
Here are the 6 simple steps for Clio integration with your Loio account:
In your Loio account, find the tab Integrations. There, you’ll see Clio Manage.
2. By default, Clio is disabled. Click on the toggle to manage your settings.
Clio lets users store their documents in multiple sections which are Matters, Contacts, and Documents.
3. Click the switches to let Loio scan documents from a specific section or All contracts to scan all the available sections in Clio.
After scanning your contracts with Loio, you can receive essential notifications about the Contract Health Score (CHS).
4. Choose a threshold Contract Health Score to control when you receive alerts if a document falls below. Any problem documents are labeled in Clio.
5. If you want to receive important alerts directly, switch on the Email toggle to let Loio send you scanning reports via email.
6. After you've set the main settings, click Save and Continue.
7. Your final step is to choose the region of your Clio account. Click USA or Europe, and then Connect to Clio.
Now you're all set!
You’ll now move to Clio for account sign-in to get your documents and analyze them with Loio. If you’re new to Clio, you can also sign up and gain multiple benefits from their all-in-one document management and storage platform.